Season 4 of Big Time Rush is wrapping up and the chances of Big Time Rush getting picked up for another season is uncertain.
Without the show, there would be no Big Time Rush (the band) and we wouldn’t have fallen in love with characters like Buddha Bob, Katie, Jett Stetson, Jo, etc. and it would be nice to squeeze in another season or movie of Big Time Rush before we have to say goodbye to the beloved cast of Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush.
Here are some ways to help the show:
- WATCH THE SHOW! This will help the decision on whether the show will get another season or not. Watch it every Thursday at 8 PM or DVR it (but watch it within the first few days after it aired).
- DON’T WATCH IT ILLEGALLY! You can watch new episodes on Hulu+, Amazon Video, and Nick.Com might have new episodes available for streaming. You can also buy a season pass on iTunes to help support the show.
- TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO WATCH THE SHOW! Get the word out by tweeting, texting, facebooking, tumblr-ing, pidgeonbirding, etc. everybody you know to watch the show. Make fliers, vlog it, do whatever you can to get the word out about the show.
- PESTER NICKELODEON! Please do not unleash your inner crazy lady Madea Tyler Perry persona at the people who work at Nick. That will not help. Just make sure your point is heard and express your opinion as nicely as you can.
- Call Nick (Business Hours are from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm EST): (212) 258-7500
- Write to Nick:
New York Office
1515 Broadway, 44th Floor
New York, NY 10036
- Tweet Nick:@NickelodeonTV, @TeenNick
- Other Social Network sites: Facebook / Tumblr
- TREND IT! Trend stuff on twitter such as #WatchBigTimeRush every Thursday.
- SIGN A PETITION! @MaleseJowUK on twitter started a twittion to get BTR another season. Sign it here.
Hopefully, if we’re successful we will help the cast and crew of Big Time Rush get another season! Which means more music and crazy antics.
Don’t forget to tune into the Season 4 premiere of Big Time Rush airs May 2nd at 8 PM on Nickelodeon.